With 2017 just a few days away, it’s time to hop to it and get to work to see a successful year.
People often don’t realize how much real work is required behind the scenes in order to see more than just a few real estate closings throughout the year. In addition to honing your sales and negotiation skills, mastering contracts, and keeping up to date on new laws and policies, some pretty heavy duty lead generation needs to occur.
Here are 17 things that you can do to increase your closings in 2017:
- Increase your activity on social media sites.
- Make a marketing or social media calendar
- Adhere to a regular prospecting schedule.
- Join a networking or business professionals group.
- Create a blog.
- Employ pay-per-click advertising.
- Create landing pages to attract prospective home sellers.
- Hold an open house.
- Boost an upcoming event on Facebook.
- Maintain or update your CRM.
- Send out regular email drip campaigns
- Attend local marketing or broker caravan sessions.
- Read a book or listen to an audio book.
- Attend meetings or courses to stay current on local and state contracts and real estate policies.
- Find a mastermind partner.
- Outsource the activities you do not like to do. (Example: Hire Transaction 911, to do your transaction coordinating for you.)
- Get Pipeline Planner, the ultimate sales tracker and daily planner for agents (it’s 10% off right now – Use Promo Code 10FORLABS).
Best wishes to you for nothing but success in 2017.